One of my absolute favorite meals to start my day is Raw Yogurt with fresh fruit and juice. I seriously feel so refreshed and fully of energy, ready to take on the day!
I’m All About Sustainable Foods
I’m not a huge morning person- but I find that when I eat foods within the same color palate, and eat with intention, I find myself excited to wake up and start my day. I can’t think of a better color than bright yellow and orange! I also believe eating foods centered around your chakras bring another level activation to your life. Orange is the Sacral Chakra which correlates to Emotions + Creativity.
This morning was a meal of:
- fresh squeezed Grapefruit juice and ACV
- Grapefruit pulp left over from juicing
- Two scoops of greek yogurt
- Spoonful of Manuka Honey from New Zealand.
- ACV – Apple Cider Vinegar (purchase) is great for anyone with seasonal allergies, can kill harmful bacteria and un-wanted bugs in your system, and lowers blood sugar levels and can help beat diabetes.
- Manuka Honey (purchase) has been said to help aid digestion issues, and can help prevent future damage. The anti-microbial properties in Manuka honey can help those who suffer from eczema and acne. It has also been shown to reduce plaque and tooth decay.
- Grapefruit juice helps clear skin, boosts immunity, aids in killing candida, and is also said to help fight allergies.
- Greek yogurt is excellent for probiotics, excellent for hair growth and overall health.