For me, Spring means new beginnings, light, airy – and pops of beautiful colors. I welcome Spring with open arms! Over the past few months I’ve been collecting some amazing goodies that I just know you’ll love and want to add to your beauty regimen.
- Sans Ceuticals – All Natural Baobab Regenerative Body Cream – If you haven’t read about the amazing health benefits of Baobab, check out my blog here. Many beauty body creams leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, so I love the high absorbency of this product. This body cream is full of riche omega oils and Vitamin A. This product also promotes collagen production and improves your skins elasticity. My skin has never felt so rich and full before!
2. Boots Botanics ORGANIC FACIAL OIL – 1.0 OZ – I absolutely love this moisturizer. No matter what your complexion (yes- even oily skin, seriously!), applying facial oil can help deliver the perfect amount of hydration your body needs. This formula is essential for soft skin and minimizing the signs of aging. This product packs a punch and moisturizes for up to eight hours. I use this extensively when I’m traveling to give my face an extra pump of nutrients. Extracts of rosehip, known for its rich Omega oils leaves your skin feely fresh and clean. For $9.00 it’s an amazing price for a great quality product.
3. Kiehl’s Amino Acid Conditioner – 6.8 OZ – Kiehl’s has always been a go-to of mine. I love the company and brand and it has never failed me in my life. I live in a pretty humid, tropical climate and my hair is very thick. And I mean.. THICK. So this isn’t an every day conditioner, but I will use this as a hair treatment once a month. This conditioner hydrates and strengthens your hair. Mine always feels so soft and shiny without feeling weighed down after using this. With a mixture of Amino Acids, Wheat Proteins, Coconut Oil + Jojoba Oil, your hair will get a major spa day!
4. Agave Healing Oil Treatment – 2.0 OZ – I’ve found this oil in stores such as Home Goods, Tj Maxx, JC Penny and Kohl’s. If you find that you’re on a budget, but want a great hair treatment oil, I recommend Agave Healing Oil Treatment. I sometimes also use this as a body oil to moisturize dry skin.
5. Herbivore Botanicals – All Natural Pink Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask – I can’t say enough great things about Herbivore Botanicals. Not only are they a super green brand (no parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes or fragrances, GMO’s, animal testing), but they use ultra luxurious, REAL ingredients such as French Pink Clay, Chamomile, Rose Petals, and Rosehip Seed Oil. My skin is soft for days after I use this mask. It comes as a dry powdered clay that recommends you mix with water, however some times I mix it with a little aragon and coconut oil with a dab of water.
6. Penhaligon’s Vaara Hand & Body Cream – 3.4 OZ – Splurge Alert! At $80 USD this is definitely on the pricer side of most of my favorite products, however, I feel it’s worth it’s weight in gold. This brand is exclusively at Saks Fifth Ave and is made in the UK (Thank goodness for international shipping!). The scent of this cream is OUT of this world! Coriander and carrot seeds, creamy saffron with a heart of glorious rose, Indian magnolia fill your nose. An exotic base of honey, white musks dripping over an aromatic scents of tonka, sandalwood and cedarwood. The cream is heavy however I love putting this on overnight and feeling silky smooth in the morning. For those who are looking for an ultra luxurious brand and hand cream, I HIGHLY recommend this!